Cooperation referred to in sections 1525 and 1526 may be implemented by any appropriate means, including—
(1) appointment of a person or body, including an examiner, to act at the direction of the court;
(2) communication of information by any means considered appropriate by the court;
(3) coordination of the administration and supervision of the debtor’s assets and affairs;
(4) approval or implementation of agreements concerning the coordination of proceedings; and
(5) coordination of concurrent proceedings regarding the same debtor.